Manage your LOTO Program.
With Field iD, managing Lockout / Tagout (LOTO) procedures is simple.
- Author custom procedures to ensure every lockout-tagout event is completed in the correct sequence;
- Assign lockout/tagout tasks to staff;
- Perform the locking and unlocking of each isolation point in the procedure; and,
- Review approvals or revisions to your lockout/tagout procedures and produce instant, detailed reports.
You can begin Authoring Procedures in real-time in front of the equipment with Field iD’s mobile app for iOS and Android devices.
- Create procedures in offline/online mode;
- Custom Pre-populated fields for efficient authoring of procedures;
- Reorder Lockout steps;
- Take photos of isolation points using the mobile app;
- Real-Time update on procedure status (Draft, Rejected, Approved procedures);
- Default Long and Short Procedure Forms;
- Customizable Long and Short Procedure Forms;
- Route procedure for certification/approval;
- Create Main/Sub procedures;
- Quick view of equipment without a LOTO Procedure.
Field iD ensures that you're on track for full OSHA Compliance.
- Setup annual reminders and never forget a Procedure Audit.
- Setup annual audit alerts with visibility of audits up to 90 days away
- Comprehensive Compliance Dashboard:
- Email alerts for upcoming procedure audits, certification for approval and scheduled lockouts